Sunday, August 07, 2005

Funky Paintings

Yiching says--

Several artists have told us they'd bring their paintings to display at the caffe. Liar. Liar. Liar. OK, they were liars except for one, where she displayed her lovely paintings here for a few months, and then she moved, along with her paintings. *tears*

So the wall was again NAKED.

Then some more people said they'd bring their art work by. Boooooooooooo!

So I decided that I had to do something about the situation. I HAD to do something about the naked wall. I started learning, and I started painting. I'm going to display my paintings at the caffe. I said it and I'd do it.

So next time you stop by the caffe and see the funky paintings on the wall, enjoy the funky and weird paintings. But please be nice and not laugh at them too loudly... it might hurt my feelings.



No comments: