Sunday, December 18, 2005

Synesso

John Says--

It's been almost 1 month since we first got our 2 group Synesso Cyncra installed.



I've been waiting a year and a half for this machine and I won't be the first to tell you that it's a joy to use.

Stable temperature profile means getting that 'sweet spot' in the espresso every time.The groupheads are individually adjustable so you can use two different blends, or with some experimentation, you can extract different flavor profiles from one single blend.

It only took a little experimentation to narrow down the perfect espresso.



What's best, it's a semi-auto, so none of that automatic BS.
An involved barista is a happy barista!

so with the Synesso in place, I will continue to sharpen my barista skills.
It's me against the world, one cup at a time, and baby, I'm ready to kick ass!


...C'mon, have a sense of humor. :)

No comments: